Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gettin' Grammy ready...

Hi, Grammy!  Are you ready to go yet? 
Got your sunglasses, Grammy? I hear it's pretty bright and sunshiny there.  And hot!!!  How you gonna stay cool, Grammy?
Got your journal all ready to go, Grammy? I know you've been painting and gluing in it...
Takin'  Papa with you, Grammy?  You better take him. He needs you to take care of him. And you need him to take care of you!!!
Got your devotional book and journal, Grammy? Try to find time to spend with God every day!
Which shoes you gonna take, Grammy?
Just some flip flops? Like these ones? Well... let's get you packed up and ready to go.  You'll miss me, won't you, Grammy? Some day I'm goin' with you, Grammy... some day...















No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so fun to have you visit! Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by...