Monday, October 18, 2010

a fascination with architectural doodads...

the Sunday market is beside this beautifully ornate Catholic church building... to those of you not as fascinated as I am by architectural doodads, this post may be a tiny bit tedious... I apologize for this... tune in to a later post. meanwhile...
a stroll around the block gives views of so much!
statuary and arched windows...
natural beauty in contrast with sharp man-made angles...







and a peek in the doorway...
and oh! the entryway chandelier!!!
and this tree full of fireworks across the street...
What a pleasurable eyeful... I have MORE pictures, still. But I'll refrain from boring you to tears. Hope your celebration of the Lord's day was perfectly restful and inspiring. Love to you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so fun to have you visit! Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by...