Sunday, September 4, 2011

a short journey...

a journey away from my comfy cottage... blackberries are ripening, blueberries are finishing up, tomatoes are taking way too long to redden... but it's time. time for a visit to my brother in S. Dakota... with my sister and her husband. time for a road trip.
goodbye for awhile, dear grandchild, Hanna...
goodbye for awhile, dear ocean, as we travel east and away from the shore.
goodbye to the clean marine air and the cool breeze...
and my daily view of my mountain in all its various moods. it's turning FALLish already. i know it will be full on when i return. but it's time for a visit to my brother.

1 comment:

  1. Is that your house? It truly looks like an enchanted cottage!

    ReplyDelete

It's so fun to have you visit! Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by...