Wednesday, September 14, 2011

down on the farm...

at our brother's house in S. Dakota... this is his bird, Bird. pure entertainment, this one is!
baby turkeys...
geese on his pond...
and wonderful wildflowers...

fields and fields of sunflowers... did you know they always face east?
cats... to keep away the rodent critters...
guard geese...
be careful rustling that plastic bag... it's their signal to come running to you...
siblings, having a blast together...
we are having fun being tourists! and next post i'll show you where we've been... greetings to you all!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to be with your siblings...and the fields of sunflowers remind me of the ones I just saw on my trip to the Midwest...they took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete

It's so fun to have you visit! Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by...