Tuesday, August 24, 2010

while i'm gone...

while i'm gone, autumn will come to my yard. the blueberry bush will turn bright red. the leaves will fall off my sheltering tree...
the time for fires in the woodstove will come...
keeping my little home toasty warm.
while i'm gone, my tomatoes will continue to ripen, and maybe there will be some more little tomato loves...
while i'm gone, my pumpkins will ripen and get ready for halloween and harvest time in the valley...
while i'm gone, i'll trade one ocean for another...
which is always a blessing for me, to be on the shore of any ocean!
while i'm gone, my mountains will perhaps begin to gather their new coat of snow...

but i'm looking forward to seeing what happens elsewhere, while i'm gone.

please keep us in your prayers! you'll be in ours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so fun to have you visit! Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by...