Monday, September 2, 2013

and yes, there was a beach trip, thank you!





down the road not far from that beautiful house, was a beach...



It started out sunny but by the time I got out my camera, the clouds had rolled in...



The waves were wild so I did not go in bobbing, although Dale did, and our friends and fellow bobbers, Jerry and Carol, as well as Lukas went in bobbing also.  But before the rain came, there was time...



...time for some beach collaging...



...with treasures collected from up and down the beach...



including a coral heart!

There was also this lovely palm tree trunk pattern...

and yes, I WAS there! here's the picture to prove it! (I hardly ever get into the pictures, as I am usually the picture taker!!)

Wishing you a day full of treasures and blessings... love, Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so fun to have you visit! Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by...