Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Farewell to Potrero... I hope I get to come back sometime...





Back to jungle nights full of bird-song, howler monkeys' roaring, geckos' chirps...


sunset at Potrero Apartmentos...
Back to the little pool that refreshed us, rain or shine...
Dale soaking in the rain...
Back to this tiny oasis of serenity and quiet...

Where the rainstorms were beautiful to watch...
And the yard was full of beautiful flowers and butterflys...
And coffee on the front porch was a soothing ritual...

Carol and Jerry
Yes, someday, I would like to return here.  But for now it is a treasure of a memory, tucked away to make me smile on some less beautiful day....   Wishing you a lovely little oasis of your own today...  love, Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so fun to have you visit! Please leave a comment, so I know you stopped by...